Thursday, March 24, 2011

Breaking Dawn

im so glad to finally finish "Breaking Dawn" of the Twilight Saga..

Through audio book..

I remember One night when I fell asleep listening to it, I dreamed of vampires and wolf..hehehe though the dream is confusing coz I don't know if I am a vampire or a wolf.. hahaha its a bit scary..but I can't remember the entire dream... so when I woke up, I laugh at my dream and never listen to it at night...hehehe

Anyway, Breaking Dawn is great..though I expect a little more actions..hehe

what they really focus there is the family ties..the family bond..and it's nice..sticking with your family..defend your family and friends..the values..
two thumbs up for Ms. Meyer..

2 comments:

Toy Scene said...

I really love these books! Can't wait for the part 2 movie!

Quality Divan Beds said...

Twilight rocks!